COST TO ATTEND
We are excited about new families wanting to attend LLC! Currently we must place new requests for attendance on our waiting list. In an effort to bring fairness to this process we ask that each prospective family complete a Waiting List Application and submit it with a deposit of $100 per child. Upon receipt your name will be added to the next available spot with LLC. Once your child begins the $100 deposit will be credited to the first month of tuition. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com or 979-764-2718. Please download the Waiting List Application and complete, printout, and mail along with the deposit of $100 per child to:
Longmire Learning Center
2718 Longmire Drive
College Station, Texas 77845
Download the FORM here
Get it now !
The deposit will be applied to the first month’s fees after the child (children) begin attending LLC. We are excited about the potential you and your family bring to Longmire and look forward to meeting you all. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-764-2718.
LLC provides many of the needed supplies for each child through our Supply Fee program. Previously the $75 supply fee was paid three times per year. All fees are now included in our monthly tuition rate.
- All health, immunization, and general medical forms must be kept current and is the responsibility of each child’s parent.
- Should an accident or injury occur while the child is in the care of the LLC staff, it will be reported via the LLC Injury Form which clarifies the details of the incident to parents.
- Children may not attend LLC if he/she is or becomes ill. If a child becomes ill while attending LLC, parents will be notified immediately to pick up the child.
- Medication restrictions notice is required to administer any medication. All medications, prescription or non-prescription, must be handed to a LLC staff member with the Medical Restrictions Notice form (See front ofiice). The form gives permission to our staff to administer the medication by the directions provided on the label of the bottle. All medications must be in the original containers with your child’s name on the outside label.
- State law requires current immunization records be kept on each child. Please notify our office if your child received an immunization during the year so our medical history records will remain current.
- There are no prorations in payments for holidays, absences, vacations, or early withdrawal. No proration is allowed for students leaving early in August to attend public school.